Creative Inspiration

Some people ask where I draw my inspiration from, and the answer? - It could be anywhere or anything. 
I am greatly inspired by the beauty of nature and colour; real colour and the colours people paint in my imagination. My beautiful friend Abby, whose colours are the colour of sunshine has often been a source of inspiration to me. She is a weaver and loves strong, rich, bright colours.
I have drawn inspiration from soft apricots, warm oranges and deeper earthy hues - these have woven their way through many of my floral designs this year. The wedding of my wonderful friend and colleague Carole Fitzgerald's [of Lazy Sunday] daughter Kirsty featured marvellous hot colours, - vibrant oranges, hot pink, sunflower yellows and many more. The overall feel was joyous with a hint of South America.






Comments

Popular Posts